Customer Service & Billing Questions
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Wednesday 7am - 6pm
Pay Bill via Phone: (561) 753-2418
After hours EMERGENCY number
12300 Forest Hill Blvd.,
Wellington, FL 33414-5785
There are several convenient methods to pay your utility bill. Please see the payment options below:
- In person – Our Customer Service Center is located at 12300 Forest Hill Blvd, at the intersection of Forest Hill Blvd and Wellington Trace. The lobby is open Monday - Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm, Wednesday 7:00am - 6:00pm.
- Drop Box – Our drop boxes are located at 12300 Forest Hill Blvd along the main drive aisle in front of Village Hall.
- Automatic Payment - To set up your account for bank draft, contact us at (561) 791-4010 or download the Automatic Funds Transfer (ATF) Application Form here
- Mail - Checks or money orders (US funds only) may be mailed directly to our Utilities post office box (PO Box 31632, Tampa, FL, 33631-3632) in the envelope provided with the billing statement.
- Online - Once a pin number is received, you can view your account history, usage, charges, and payment information. You can pay your utility bill by using a major credit/debit card or by entering your financial institutions routing and bank account numbers. Your PIN number is included on your water bill until you register for online access, but if you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (561) 791-4010.
- Phone – You can call our automated phone system to make a payment using a credit/debit card at 561-753-2418 or you can speak with a representative Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm, Wednesday 7:00am - 6:00pm by calling 561-791-4010.