The Equestrian Community
Wellington is home to an international equestrian community featuring more than 57 miles of trails. This elaborate trail system provide residents the opportunity for recreation, exercise and transportation throughout the community. Wellington's equestrian trails are designed for multiple uses, including hiking, biking, running and equestrian activities.
Wellington's goal is to plan, enhance and promote a year-round World Class Equestrian Community. It is envisioned that this will be a collaborative effort to promote a stronger partnership between Wellington, residents, businesses and equestrian interests, ensuring continued equestrian growth for generations to come.
Wellington offers outstanding equestrian programs, activities and events for all to enjoy while maintaining the "the Great Hometown" ambiance that welcomes all.
|Equestrian Trails Circulation Plan – 2015|
|Circulation Master Plan - 2004
- About Equestrian Community
- Equestrian Forum
- Eozd Regulations
- Jolicoeur Report - 1997
- Equestrian Trails Circulation Master Plan 2004
- FAU Equestrian Community Data and Reports 2012
- EPC Meetings & Workshop Items
- Disciplines and Definitions
- Waste Haulers and Disposal Locations
- Manure Regulations/BMP
- Golf Cart State Statute
- 3/26/18 Equestrian Preserve Committee Open Forum Summary
- Watch 3/26/18 Equestrian Preserve Committee Open Forum