Building Permit Application:

For Owner/Builder permits, please provide the Owner/Builder Affidavit.

 Agricultural Exemptions:

  • Floodplain Development Application - To be used in addition to the Agricultural Farm Building Exemption Form for construction and improvements exempt under 604.50 that are located in Special Flood Hazard Areas (SFHA) - for Wellington, Zone AE is a SFHA.

 General Forms:

 Miscellaneous Forms:

 Roofing Forms:


 Window and Door Forms:

 Inspection Forms: