July 7, 2022
Village Park Athletics Complex
11700 Pierson Road
Wellington, FL 33414
Food Truck Series
Thursday, July 7, 2022
Wellington Food Truck & Music Series
Enjoy food trucks and live music at Village Park. Sample an array of foods and desserts from approximately 15 trucks in attendance accompanied by local bands and artists performing on the sound stage.
Fushu Daiko Japanes Taiko Drums Performance
Known for their high energy, powerful rhythms, and dynamic movement while performing on an ensemble of majestic Japanese drums, Fushu Daiko’s joyful performance paired with the sound of taiko will excite your soul, enliven your body, and uplift your spirit.
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Auntie Annie's
- Authentic Greek
- Captain Lobstar
- Churrasco Grill
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- Four Corners Café
- Giovanni's Gourmet Italian Ice
- Grilled Cheese Nation
- G's Hibachi
- Jake's Drive In Burgers
- Mama's Taste of the World
- Royal Palm Beach Ice Cream
- Taco Time y Mas
- That's Amore
- World Famous Eggrolls
Trucks attending are subject to change.
As of July, events typically hosted at the Wellington Amphitheater, including the Thursday food truck events and Saturday concert series, will be relocated to Village Park, 11700 Pierson Road. The temporary change in location is due to ongoing construction in Wellington’s Town Center, as part of the Town Center Phase 2 project.
- Village Park, 11700 Pierson Road
- Located by field 7 in the parking lot area adjacent to the softball fields. Follow on-site directional signage.
- Guests should bring their own blankets or chairs for seating
- NO PETS — Dogs and pets are not allowed in Village Park (with the exception of service animals).
Play Wellington e-Newsletter
Sign up for the monthly Play Wellington e-Newsletter to stay informed about all the fun and exciting events and activities Wellington has to offer! Subscribe on the Play Wellington page.
- RainoutLine – Get event and weather updates by text or email, or download the FREE app. Visit the RainoutLine page for more information.
- All events, dates and times are subject to change. Call (561) 753-2484 for more information.