Wellington Parks and Facilities Presidents' Day Holiday Hours
In observance of the Presidents’ Day Holiday on Monday, February 18, 2019, Wellington Parks and Recreation facilities will observe the following hours of operation:
- Wellington’s Community Center (12150 Forest Hill Boulevard) will be closed.
- The Wellington Aquatics Complex (12072 Forest Hill Boulevard) will be closed, per normal hours of operation.
- Wellington’s Tennis Center (3100 Lyons Road), Village Park (11700 Pierson Road), Tiger Shark Cove (ballfields), Olympia Park, and Community Park, will be open for normal hours, for regularly scheduled programs, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The following parks will be open normal hours, from dawn to dusk—Tiger Shark Cove (playground); the Environmental Preserve at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Everglades Habitat (Section 24); Wellington Green Park (10-acre site); and Peaceful Waters Sanctuary (inside Village Park).
- Scott’s Place playground (12190 Forest Hill Boulevard) will be open normal hours, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
As another way to stay informed on the latest news and updates from the Village, residents are invited to sign up for Wellington information and updates at www.wellingtonfl.gov/enews.
For information about other Wellington programs, events, activities, and updates, please visit www.wellingtonfl.gov or watch WellingtonTV for the latest happenings.