The Florida Department of Health suggests the following:
- Contact your local County Health Department.
- Contact a health-care provider as soon as possible. Call ahead and tell them before you visit that you think you may have COVID-19 so they can take precautions to prevent exposing other people.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- If you have a surgical mask, wear it during close contact with other people.
- Remember that very few respiratory infections will be COVID-19.
- Review your symptoms and travel history with your physician.