- Parks & Facilities
Village Park Athletics Complex
|Other Link||View more information on Athletic Programs|
Hours & Information
- Monday through Friday
8 AM to 10 PM
- Saturday and Sunday
8 AM to 8 PM
- Visit the Open Gym & Open Play page for the open gym schedule.
- Visit the Pickleball page for more information on court availability.
Explore our Facility
Village Park is home of the Parks and Recreation Department’s administrative offices. The main building houses:
- 2 Gymnasiums
- 4 Multi-Purpose Classrooms
- Front Lobby
- Game Room
- Waiting Area for Visitors
Outside, facility features include:
- 2 Lighted Hockey Rinks (One Outdoor, One Covered)
- 2.5 Mile Lighted Asphalt Trail with Exercise Stations
- 3 Lighted Adult Softball Fields
- 3 Lighted Multi-Purpose Fields
- 3 Rental Pavilions
- 4 Lighted Football Fields
- 6 Concession Buildings with Rest Rooms
- 9 Lighted Soccer Fields
- 2 Batting Cages
- Lighted Baseball Field
- Peaceful Waters Sanctuary
- Practice Field
- Skate Park
Sports & Athletic Programs
Wellington Parks and Recreation Department is committed to offering a wide range of quality athletic programs to meet the diverse needs of adults and youth in our community.
Learn more about these programs on our Athletics page.
During scheduled times, the gymnasiums at Village Park are made available to the public for use. All participants must be properly registered to participate in open gym. Register at the front desk. All participants must provide a photo identification. Non-residents will be charged a $5 entry fee.
Visit our Open Gym and Open Play page for the monthly schedule.
Pavilion Rentals at Village Park
There are three rental pavilions available at Village Park. There are 2 pavilions located adjacent to the Playground, and one near the covered Roller Hockey rink. Rental is only required for Saturday or Sunday use. Pavilions can be used Monday through Friday at no cost, on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information visit our Pavilion Rentals page.