- Parks & Facilities
Tiger Shark Cove
Hours & Information
- Open sunrise to sunset
- Basketball court and adjacent field are open
- For additional Parks & Facilities statuses at-a-glance, visit our Parks and Facilities Page
- For additional information visit the Village of Wellington’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Page.
Tiger Shark Cove Playground and Athletic Facility features:
- 2 Batting Cages
- 3 Pavilions
- 4 Softball Fields
- Concession Stand
There is also Leather’s Playground designed by Village residents, and constructed by hundreds of volunteers.
The ocean themed playground features unique and colorful highlights for kids to explore, including:
- Crab Shack
- Large Tiger Shark Play Sculpture
- Obstacle Courses
- Sand Castle
- Shaded Areas
- Soft, Rubberized Flooring
- Submarine with Portholes
- Sunken Pirate Ship Play Area
- Swing Sets
Other amenities on site include restroom facilities and water stations, and three rental pavilions with picnic tables.
Rental Pavilions at Tiger Shark Cove
There are three rental pavilions available at Tiger Shark Cove Playground, including 2 small pavilions, and one large pavilion. Rental is only required for Saturday or Sunday use. Pavilions can be used Monday through Friday at no cost, on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information visit the pavilion rentals page.