How do I report a water or sewer problem?

Call our Utility Customer Service department at 561-791-4010 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. For emergencies after normal business hours please call our Water Treatment Facility at 561-791-4037 (this is an after-hours emergency number only).

If you live in Buena Vida, Olympia or Villagewalk please contact Palm Beach County Utilities 24-hour Emergency Center, phone 561-740-4600 and select option 1.

Show All Answers

1. How do I go paperless?
2. How do I set up an account?
3. Why do I still have to pay a monthly fee even though my service is off or no water is used?
4. Who do I call in cases of an emergency?
5. When do I get my deposit back?
6. Who do I call if I have a question about my bill?
7. Why is my bill higher than normal this month?
8. What does a water meter box look like and where is it located?
9. How can I maintain better water quality inside my home?
10. I am away from my house a lot. Is there anything I can do to prevent someone from using my water when I am not there?
11. Where can I pay my bill?
12. I forgot to pay my bill. How long do I have before my water is disconnected?
13. How do I transfer service or cancel my account?
14. Do I need a deposit, if so, when do I get my deposit back?
15. How do I report a water or sewer problem?