How do I transfer service or cancel my account?

To transfer or cancel service, please notify us at least 3 business days in advance of the requested date of disconnection. Verification of an ownership change will be required to discontinue service. We will need a forwarding address to ensure the final bill and/or any remaining deposit is properly forwarded. Customers are responsible for all charges associated with the service address until the service is permanently disconnected. Call 561-791-4010 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I go paperless?
2. How do I set up an account?
3. Why do I still have to pay a monthly fee even though my service is off or no water is used?
4. Who do I call in cases of an emergency?
5. When do I get my deposit back?
6. Who do I call if I have a question about my bill?
7. Why is my bill higher than normal this month?
8. What does a water meter box look like and where is it located?
9. How can I maintain better water quality inside my home?
10. I am away from my house a lot. Is there anything I can do to prevent someone from using my water when I am not there?
11. Where can I pay my bill?
12. I forgot to pay my bill. How long do I have before my water is disconnected?
13. How do I transfer service or cancel my account?
14. Do I need a deposit, if so, when do I get my deposit back?
15. How do I report a water or sewer problem?