Do you remove live animals?

The Village of Wellington does not remove live animals. If you have an issue with a live animal that needs removal, please contact Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission at 561-625-5122 or a local trapper.

Show All Answers

1. How can I request a garbage, recycling, and/or vegetation container?
2. How do I report a missed pick-up for my trash, bulk, or vegetation?
3. How can I apply for backdoor service?
4. Where can I report a pothole or broken sidewalk?
5. Where do I report a street light outage?
6. How do I report a dead animal on the road?
7. Do you remove live animals?
8. How can I report excess algae or other aquatic vegetative growth in the canals or lakes?