In observance of the Thanksgiving Day Holiday on Thursday, November 28, 2019, Wellington Parks and Facilities will adopt the following hours:
The following parks will remain open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 27th, through Friday, November 29th: Tiger Shark Cove playground, Scott’s Place Playground, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Everglades Habitat (Section 24), Olympia Park, Tiger Shark Cove (ballfields), Village Park (outside areas and restrooms only), Community Park, and the Wellington Green Park (10-acre site).
Wednesday, November 27th
- Village Park Gym Closes at 5:00 PM
- Wellington Aquatics Complex Closes at 4:00 PM
- Wellington Community Center Closes at 12:00 PM
- Wellington Tennis Center Closes at 3:00 PM
Thursday, November 28th
- All Facilities will be Closed
Friday, November 29th
- Wellington Tennis Center Open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- All other facilities will be closed
For more information on Wellington parks and facilities, visit www.wellingtonfl.gov/Parks.