Wellington wants to ensure no Village resident goes without a hot meal this Thanksgiving. Do you want to help make the holiday season bright for families in need this year? Wellington is accepting donations for the annual Hometown Holiday Food Drive from October 4th through November 14th.
Residents are encouraged to contribute non-perishable food items and please be mindful to check expiration dates.
- Mashed potatoes
- Cranberry sauce
- Corn bread muffin mix
- Canned vegetables (green beans, peas, corn, sweet potatoes)
- Packaged stuffing
- Turkey gravy
- Wellington Community Center (12150 Forest Hill Blvd)
- Village Hall (12300 Forest Hill Blvd)
- Lake Wellington Professional Center (12133 Ken Adams Way)
- Tennis Center (3100 Lyons Rd)
- Village Park (11700 Pierson Rd)