Wellington’s Community Services Department is collecting school supplies to ensure all Village students have the resources they need to have a successful school year.
The Village’s Back to School Supply Drive will run from Thursday, July 8th through Friday, July 23rd.
Supplies Drop Off Locations
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Village Hall (12300 Forest Hill Boulevard)
- Wellington Community Center (12150 Forest Hill Boulevard)
- Village Park (11700 Pierson Road)
- The Lake Wellington Professional Centre (12133 Ken Adams Way)
- PBSO District 8 (14000 Greenbriar Blvd)
The goal is to send students Back-to-School with pencils, paper, glue, rulers, folders, backpacks, crayons, notebooks, etc.
The collected supplies will be distributed to students at various Village neighborhood locations during the Back to School “Block Party” Backpack Event on Saturday, July 24th.
If you have any questions please contact Community Services at 561-791-4764.