Wellington is proud to announce the launch of a new civic services solution for the Building, Engineering, Utilities Engineering, Code Compliance, Planning and Zoning, and Business Tax departments. Tyler Technology’s EnerGov solution in an effort to improve efficiency, accessibility, and responsiveness to meet the needs of Wellington’s residents.
"This new system is designed to automate and centrally connect critical processes, so the Village can better serve its residents," Paul Schofield, Village Manager. "We look forward to making it easier to do business with Wellington by optimizing online services and mobile solutions while bringing efficiencies to allow the Village to better manage, track, and analyze business licenses and regulated services."
The “go live” date is June 25, 2019. Due to this change, there will be limited service prior to June 25th. Beginning June 17th through June 24th, Wellington advises residents, developers, and users of the upcoming changes:
Specific limitations for each Department during the week of June 17-24 :
• Building, Engineering, and Utilities Engineering Departments - these departments will have limited ability to process new permit applications; plan review will be limited, and the online systems (ProjectDox and E-Permits) will not be accessible. However, inspectors will continue performing requested inspections.
• To request an inspection from the Building Department, call 561- 753-2430 or email BuildingDocs@wellingtonfl.gov. Please have the permit number, phone access code, and the inspection type.
• To request an inspection from the Engineering Department, call 561-791-4002 or email Engineering@wellingtonfl.gov.
• To request an inspection from the Utilities Engineering Department, call 561-753-2436 or email Utilities_Engineering@wellingtonfl.gov.
• Code Compliance: The public will not be able to view Code Case information on the Village’s website during the week of June 17-24. However, residents may submit a public information request to obtain case information. All other aspects of the Code Compliance Division will operate as usual.
• Planning and Zoning and Business Tax Receipts: Online services and payments will be limited during this time. Applications and all other aspects of these Departments will operate as usual.
Once the system goes “Live” on June 25th, there will be some changes to normal operations. Village staff will provide User Guides and assistance to customers to assist with the new system.
As another way to stay informed on the latest news and updates from the Village, residents are invited to sign up for Wellington information and updates at www.wellingtonfl.gov/enews.
For information about other Wellington programs, events, activities, and updates, please visit www.wellingtonfl.gov or watch WellingtonTV for the latest happenings.