Whether you are a beginner looking to complete your first 5K, an experienced distance runner, or somewhere in-between, you are invited to participate in The Village of Wellington’s first-ever Social Distance Virtual 5K.
What is a virtual 5K and how does it work? A virtual 5K is a race that can be completed from anywhere. Run, walk, jog or treadmill to complete the distance on your own time (within the race period) and at your own pace.
- Complete your distance anytime between Saturday, August 22nd and Sunday, September 13th
- Anywhere! Pick your favorite trail, sidewalk, or treadmill
- Complete the run at your own pace
- Run, walk, jog or use a treadmill
- Track your run and submit your results to receive your finisher medal
Registration will be open Monday, August 3rd through Friday, August 21st. Participation is FREE and open to all, however, spaces are limited, so register early! Registered participants (within the United States) who complete the run and submit their results will receive a finisher medal.
To register, or for more details and frequently asked questions, visit www.wellingtonfl.gov/Virtual5K.
Wellington would like to thank Humana and Fit2Run Wellington for their partnership in this event.
We may be socially distant but we are all in this together. Get out, get active, and have some fun while keeping safe and healthy. Pick a place, pick your pace, and "go the social distance."