Wellington’s Village Hall is now to the public during normal business hours, enabling our residents to work with the Village in person.
For the safety of residents and staff, reopening is limited and new safety measures have been put in place for those entering the building.
Visitors to Village Hall must follow basic safety measures.
- DO NOT enter if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Wear face coverings at all times
- Practice social distancing
- Use our new floor decals to maintain separation
- Follow directional signage
We continue to provide all services online through the Village’s website. We encourage everyone to continue taking advantage of our online services. For more information please visit the How Do I webpage to get started.