Wellington has partnered with Palm Beach County and Premier Family Health to provide walk-up FREE COVID-19 testing for all Western communities’ residents age 12 and over.
Health Officials from Premier Family Health will conduct tests at the Village Park Gymnasium, located at 11700 Pierson Road, Wellington, FL 33414.
Testing will be available beginning Wednesday, May 13, 2020, by appointment, for both symptomatic and asymptomatic residents. We are currently scheduling appointments through May 22, 2020.
To schedule an appointment, visit our COVID-19 Testing information webpage. You will complete responses to a few questions. For those without computer access and/or who need assistance to schedule an appointment, please call 561-868-8624.
- Testing is FREE. No insurance is required.
- Testing is BY APPOINTMENT only (visit our COVID-19 Testing information webpage)
- Symptomatic & asymptomatic residents will be tested
- Test performed using a nasal swab.
- Not conducting COVID-19 antibody tests at this time.
- Results may take 5-7 days. This is not a rapid test.
Daily by Appointment, starting this Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Village Park Gymnasium
11700 Pierson Road, Wellington, FL 33414.
Follow directional signage on site.
To ensure the health and safety of testing staff and community members, we ask that everyone wear their protective facial covering at the testing site.
For updates on Wellington’s ongoing response to COVID-19 coronavirus, please visit the Village’s Coronavirus Information web page.