Wellington is committed to maintaining the safety and health of all its residents. After carefully reviewing Palm Beach County Emergency Order 2020-005, Village officials announce the opening of the following parks and facilities.
PARKS & FACILITIES OPEN*
- Village Park
- Peaceful Waters Sanctuary
- Wellington Environmental Preserve (observation tower remains closed)
- Select neighborhood parks (see the complete list on our Parks & Facilities page)
- Select sports fields (see the complete list on our Parks & Facilities page)
- Wellington Tennis Center (singles only)
- Boat Ramp
- Equestrian Trails
- Walking trails
- Golf Courses
*Hours vary by park/facility. Please check our Parks & Facilities page for specific hours.
ALL VISITORS MUST
- Play Field Sports (football, soccer, lacrosse, etc.)
- Share sporting equipment
- Gathering in groups of more than 10
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Village Park Gymnasium
- Playgrounds (including Scott’s Place & Tiger Shark Cove)
Visit our Parks & Facilities page for the latest information about park and facility openings, or follow Wellington Parks and Recreation on social media (@wellingtonflrec).