As part of Wellington’s ongoing efforts to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, Village Hall will close its doors to the public at noon on Wednesday, March 25, until further notice. Staff will continue working to provide services to residents.
The following operational modifications apply:
Access Online Services: We encourage everyone to take advantage of our online services. For a list of services that may be accessed online, please visit our How Do I webpage.
Village Hall, including the Building Department, is closed to the public. Assistance with Planning & Zoning, Engineering, the Building Department, or Code Compliance is outlined below:
• All permits will be processed electronically.
• To start the permit process email the completed permit application to Buildingdocs@wellingtonfl.gov. Once your application is entered you may follow the standard online permit process. Instructions and guidance available online at https://www.wellingtonfl.gov/269/Guide-to-Permitting
• Customers who regularly submit Water Heater and Air Conditioning Replacement permits by paper must email the completed permit application and supporting documents to Buildingdocs@wellingtonfl.gov for processing. We will then process your request, email you a link for payment and then email the approved permit once payment is made.
• For any assistance please call (561) 753-2430
• Wellington’s Code Compliance Division remains operational.
• Public interaction will be by appointment only. Customers and respondents that need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (561) 753-2560.
• Meetings with the Engineering Department will be on an appointment basis only and will be limited to email at email@example.com and phone calls, (561) 791-4002.
Planning & Zoning
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or call (561) 791-4000.
• Water & wastewater Utility services continue to operate normally.
• To pay your water bill, visit www.wellingtonfl.gov/waterbill or call (561) 753-2418 (press 1, then 1)
Wellington has activated two call centers
• Village Hall (561) 791-4000
• Senior Call Center (561) 791-4796.
These lines are for information about services and changes; they are not intended to provide medical assistance. Please call your physician or the Florida Department of Health for health-related questions.
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
• Village Park
• Community Center
• Lake Wellington Professional Center
• Aquatics Complex
• Tennis Center
For a list of Village closures/cancellations, please visit: Wellingtonfl.gov/covid19closures