Wellington’s Parks and Recreation Department seeks talented, positive, and innovative Independent Contractors that would like to share their expertise with the community by offering a variety of classes and programs at the Wellington Community Center.
Examples of class offerings sought include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Handyman / DIY / Shop Classes
- Photography / Videography
- Cooking and Food Prep Classes (Healthy, Multi-Cultural, From Scratch, etc.)
- Adult Art—Drawing (various styles), Watercolor, Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, etc.
- Outdoor and/or Nature-based Programming
- Wellness—Daytime Fitness programs
- Education and/or STEM Programs
Interested parties should submit their program proposals to Chris O’Connor, Community Programs Coordinator, at the Wellington Community Center (12150 Forest Hill Boulevard). Details in proposals should include, at minimum, a program curriculum, time and day availability, program duration, fees, and professional background. Please note that Independent Contractors are not employees of Wellington.
For more information, please contact Chris O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (561) 612-6697. To learn about current offerings at the Wellington Community Center, or to explore the venue, visit the Wellington Community Center webpage.