Upon submission, the eligible projects listed in your application will be reviewed by a 3rd party inspector who will visit your property to determine if these projects are approved under our program qualifications. This process can take anywhere between (1-3 weeks) depending on the current demand for homes in need of repair.
- Repair/Replacement of Roof
- Repair damaged interior and/or exterior existing walls
- Repair insulation due to roof leak
- Repair/Replace Electrical Panel Boxes and/or electrical wiring
- Repair/Replace Failing Plumbing Fixtures
- Repair/Replace Failing HVAC System
- Install Hurricane Hardening Storm Panels, if the home does not already have storm protection.
- Tree Removal that must be damaging to the roof or walls of the home
- Install/Repair Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Repair/Replace Failing Water Heater
- Extermination of Vermin/Termites
Ineligible repairs include, but are not limited to: work on other buildings on the property not considered the primary residence (i.e. detached garage, sheds, and barns) or the repair or replacement of non-essential items (hot tubs, swimming pools, impact windows, paint, items that are beyond the minimum requirements of the building code, etc.).