The online application portal has closed.
In order to qualify to receive assistance through the COVID-19 Temporary Rental and Utility Assistance Program, the applicant(s) must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- The applicant(s) must provide all required documents that are listed in the application.
- The applicant(s) has experienced the loss of income, reduction in hours, or unemployment as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The applicant(s) must occupy the housing unit located within the Village of Wellington as defined by Palm Beach County Property Appraiser and live at this residence since October 1, 2020, and at the time of the application submission.
- The applicant(s) must have an active lease for the housing unit signed by the landlord or property management company.
- All delinquent property taxes must be paid prior to receiving assistance. Landlords who owe delinquent property taxes to the County on any property are ineligible for program assistance.
- Applicant(s) does not own or co-own one or more residences.
- The total Adjusted Gross Annual Income for ALL household members cannot exceed the applicable income shown in the following chart:
2021 MAXIMUM INCOME LIMITS
Household Size Maximum Income (80% of the Area Median Income)
Source: U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development. These income figures are subject to change annually.