|ATTENTION: Wellington's FREE COVID-19 Testing Site will be closed on .|
Wellington has partnered with Premier Family Health to provide FREE walk-up COVID-19 testing for all Western communities’ residents age 12 and over.
Health Officials from Premier Family Health will conduct tests at the Wellington Community Center.
Testing will be available Monday through Thursday from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM and is available for both symptomatic and asymptomatic residents.
While appointments are encouraged, we are doing our best to accommodate walk-ins.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, Monday through Thursday from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, click the button below.
You will complete responses to a few questions.
For those without computer access or in need of assistance to schedule an appointment, call 561-753-2484. A photo ID is required for testing.
What You Need To Know
- Testing is FREE. No insurance is required.
- Symptomatic & asymptomatic residents will be tested.
- Test performed using a nasal swab.
- Not conducting COVID-19 antibody tests at this time.
- Results may take 5-7 days. This is not a rapid test.
Testing Site Safety
To ensure the health and safety of testing staff and community members, we ask that everyone wear their protective facial covering at the testing site.
Wellington Community Center
12150 Forest Hill Blvd, Wellington, FL 33414
Follow directional signage on site.
What to Expect After COVID Testing
- You can expect your test results to be available in 5-7 days.
- You will be contacted with your results whether they are negative (no infection) or positive (currently infected).
- Negative results will be given to you via text message or email.
- Positive results will be provided to you by phone by a Premier Family Health team member.
- A visit with a healthcare provider will be requested for all positive results. The purpose of this visit is to determine the severity of the illness, develop a repeat testing plan, and to help determine if your close contacts need to be tested as well.
- If you are currently sick, you should maintain distance from others and avoid public places until your test results are known; you should be under the care of a healthcare provider.
- If you are positive, you will need to quarantine yourself from others for 14 days and you will need to be under the care of a healthcare provider.
- You may experience some discomfort in the nose for a short time after the test; this is normal
- This test if for current infection. It does not test for prior infections.
- If you are interested in a FDA approved antibody test to determine prior infections, you can go to mypremiertelemed.com/covidtest and request an appointment. You can also discuss this with your regular healthcare provider.
Palm Beach County COVID-19 Testing
Visit Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 information webpage to find a list of all county COVID-19 testing sites. Find the closest private or community-based testing location to you. Several of the sites are government-supported and have free testing with a variety of restrictions and processes. Many others are private labs, urgent care facilities, or pharmacies that will bill your insurance.
COVID-19 Resources and Contacts
- Palm Beach County Information Line (Open Daily 8 AM- 6 PM): 561-712-6400 or email email@example.com
- Palm Beach County COVID-19 Information and Resources webpage
- Contact the COVID Education Compliance Team at:
- 561-24COVID (561-242-6843)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID-19 Call Center Available 24/7: 1-866-779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com
- Florida Department of Health Information and Resources webpage
- For important updates and information on COVID-19 in Florida, text FLCOVID19 to 888-77.
- Download the Combat COVID PBC App
- Report Price Gouging Call: 1-866-9NO-SCAM