COVID19 testing site open in wellington
As part of its continued efforts to reduce the community spread of the COVID-19 virus, Wellington has partnered with Curative Testing & Health Services to provide free COVID-19 testing.
The testing site, located under the outdoor pavilion behind the Aquatics Complex (12072 Forest Hill Boulevard), is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. This COVID-19 test is free of cost to patients, self-collected, and painless. Appointments are encouraged and walk-ups are welcome.
Appointments may be booked through Curative’s online portal. There is no charge for the test, however, patients will be asked to provide health insurance information. If a patient does not have health insurance, they will not be turned away.
Curative will have trained healthcare workers on-site observing and directing patients to complete a self-collected, shallow nasal PCR test. The test is available for symptomatic and asymptomatic patients ages 6 months and older. Patients can expect fast, secure, and confidential results digitally with a turnaround time within 48 hours upon receipt at the lab.
To ensure the health and safety of testing staff and community members, we ask that everyone wear a mask.
Palm Beach County COVID-19 Testing
Visit Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 information webpage to find a list of all county COVID-19 testing sites. Find the closest private or community-based testing location to you. Several of the sites are government-supported and have free testing with a variety of restrictions and processes. Many others are private labs, urgent care facilities, or pharmacies that will bill your insurance.
COVID-19 Resources and Contacts
- Palm Beach County Information Line (Open Daily 8 AM- 6 PM): 561-712-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palm Beach County COVID-19 Information and Resources webpage
- Contact the COVID Education Compliance Team at:
- 561-24COVID (561-242-6843)
- Email email@example.com
- COVID-19 Call Center Available 24/7: 1-866-779-6121 or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida Department of Health Information and Resources webpage
- For important updates and information on COVID-19 in Florida, text FLCOVID19 to 888-77.
- Download the Combat COVID PBC App
- Report Price Gouging Call: 1-866-9NO-SCAM