|ATTENTION: Wellington's FREE COVID-19 Testing Site will be closed on .|
Latest news about Coronavirus
For information, situation updates, and the latest news about Coronavirus, please refer to the CDC’s designated Coronavirus webpage.
The Florida Department of Health has established a dedicated coronavirus call center at 1-866-779-6121 that is available 24 hours a day seven days a week, as well as a dedicated email address at COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org which the public can use for questions or clarifications on issues related to the coronavirus.
If you feel you are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19, contact the Palm Beach County Department of Health at 561-840-4500.
Access the latest updates, resources, and information about the COVID-19 Pandemic and its effects on Wellington. Click here for the latest updates
Residents or businesses wishing to report COVID-19 Emergency Order Violations may do so by contacting Palm Beach County's COVID-19 Education Compliance Team or the Department of Business & Professional Regulation. Read On...
Palm Beach County issued an Emergency Order Requiring Masks or Face Coverings in Palm Beach County. Read On...
COVID-19 Resources and Contacts
- Palm Beach County Information Line (Open Daily 8 AM- 6 PM): 561-712-6400 or email email@example.com
- Palm Beach County COVID-19 Information and Resources webpage
- Contact the COVID Education Compliance Team at:
- 561-24COVID (561-242-6843)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID-19 Call Center Available 24/7: 1-866-779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com
- Florida Department of Health Information and Resources webpage
- For important updates and information on COVID-19 in Florida, text FLCOVID19 to 888-77.
- Download the Combat COVID PBC App
- Report Price Gouging Call: 1-866-9NO-SCAM
Palm Beach County COVID-19 Testing
Visit Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 information webpage to find a list of all county COVID-19 testing sites. Find the closest private or community-based testing location to you. Several of the sites are government-supported and have free testing with a variety of restrictions and processes. Many others are private labs, urgent care facilities, or pharmacies that will bill your insurance.
PALM BEACH COUNTY FOOD DISTRIBUTION SITES
Food Finder Map
United Way has launched an Interactive Food Finder map to assist in locating food and hot meals across Palm Beach County.
Feeding South Florida
See locations on Feeding South Florida Calendar of Food Distributions. These sites provide groceries in a drive-thru style. The list is updated daily.
School District of Palm Beach County
The School District of Palm Beach County School Food Service department has consolidated the number of food distribution sites in the county. Meal distributions will continue on Tuesdays and Thursdays until further notice. Find more details and locations on The School District of Palm Beach County's Website.