To report a missed pick-up, please fill out the Missed Pick-Up form.
Vegetation refers to debris from routine residential yard maintenance only.
Vegetation will NOT be collected if:
- It is mixed with other garbage or trash; place in separate piles three feet apart.
- All yard waste MUST be containerized this includes leaves, pine needles, hedge trimmings, small fronds and weeds.
- Placed under a utility pole/power line.
- Placed on a vacant lot or thoroughfare.
- Tree limbs or pieces that exceed ten (10) inches in diameter.
- It is any single piece of vegetation exceeds 6 feet in length or weights more than 50 lbs. Vegetation containers must not exceed 50 lbs. in weight.
- It is from a commercial establishment or company.
- Vegetation must be placed in front of your residence for pick up.
- Sod, dirt, landscaping rocks, pallets and concrete edging are not considered vegetation and will not be picked up.
- Please remember that if you live in an area that participates in the automated vegetation program, collection, you must fill your green vegetation container first before piling vegetation curbside from collection.
- No household garbage should be placed inside the can.Vegetative waste that cannot be placed in the container may be placed for collection 24 hours prior to the collection day.
Yard waste does not include tree removal or tree limbs exceeding ten (10) inches in diameter, tree trunks, stumps, root balls, vegetation from lot/land clearing or vegetation requiring wheeled or tracked machinery removal. These tasks are not considered routine yard maintenance and residents will have to make their own arrangements for the removal of larger waste materials.
NOTE: Coconuts, pine needles, and grass are not yard waste and must be placed in your garbage cart.
Per Village ordinance, piles not in compliance with these guidelines will be tagged. If you have been tagged, residents can choose to correct the problem so items can be collected on the next scheduled pick up day or you may also elect to pay your waste hauler a fee of $9.00 per cubic yard for removal as is.