To report a missed pickup, please fill out the Missed Pick-Up form.
Bulk trash may be placed for collection 24 hours prior to the collection day and must be placed in front of your residence for pick up. If you live in an HOA, please check for their bulk pickup guidelines.
Bulk trash generally consists of items too large to be placed inside your universal containers, such as major appliances and furniture.
Examples of Acceptable Bulk Trash
- Water Heaters
- Carpet (must be cut into 4 ft lengths and weigh no more than 50 pounds)
- Washer & Dryers
- Wood cut into lengths less than 6 feet with nails removed
- Damaged Garbage Containers (must be empty and placed upside down on the curb)
For safety reasons, when placing these items on the curb please:
- Remove or seal doors on all appliances with tape.
- Break up all mirrors, glass doors, glass table tops, pane glass, etc. put them in a bag, blanket, or tarp, and place in your container.
Residents may dispose of up to 4 cubic yards (the equivalent of a small pickup truck bed) of debris from minor home repairs and excess garbage on your bulk collection day. These items must be neatly stacked and cut into less than 6 feet in length and placed near, but no closer than 3 feet from other objects such as mailboxes and your automated garbage container.
Loose items such as drywall and floor tile should be containerized with each container weighing less than 50 pounds. No concrete or rock material will be collected.
For a list of permitted haulers, please look at our Business Directory.