The following documents are required to open/close a water account.
- Notarized Deed
- Driver's License or Official Photo ID
- Security deposit varies based on location and meter size
- Residents in Olympia, Buena Vida, and Village Walk should contact Palm Beach County Water Utilities at 561-740-4600
Application can be found in the lobby at Village Hall. Garbage & recycling collection is automatically initiated when you open a water service account.
Florida Power & Light (FPL)
West Palm Beach Phone: 561-697-8000
Hearing or Speech Disabled: 711 (Relay Service)
- Garbage and recycling collection is automatically initiated when you open a water service account
- Call 561-791-4003 for additional carts
- Garbage collection fees are placed onto your annual tax bill
- No Garbage, Recycling or Vegetation collection on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Visit the Solid Waste Authority website for additional information
Visit the Anne M. Gannon, Palm Beach Tax Collector Driver License webpage.
Royal Palm Beach Service Center
200 Civic Center Way Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Road Tests: Monday thru Friday 8:15 AM to 3:30 PM
NOTE: The Tax Collector's Office may stop driver license services when the line for service exceeds hours of operation.
Road tests are suspended when weather is hazardous.
West Palm Beach/Downtown Service Center
301 North Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Monday thru Friday 8:15 AM to 5:00 PM
Drivers license road tests are NOT available at this location.
Florida legislature’s implementation of the REAL ID Act, a federal homeland security measure passed to fight terrorism and reduce fraud, impacts everyone who wants a driver license or ID card. A REAL ID will be required to board commercial flights and enter federal buildings.
REAL ID’s have a gold star in the upper right hand corner. Visit the Palm Beach County Tax Collector's website for more information.
Local Auto Tag Agencies
|Street Address||Phone||Office Hours|
|Lake Worth||3551 S. Military Trail 33463||561-355-2264||Monday thru Friday 8:15 AM to 5 PM|
|West Palm Beach||301 N. Olive Ave. (1st & 3rd Floor) 33401||561-355-2264||Monday thru Friday 8:15 AM to 5 PM|
Visit the Palm Beach County Tax Collector's Office website for questions regarding obtaining or renewing a motor vehicle registration, auto tag, mobile home, vessel title, or disabled parking permit.
New residents may apply for an auto tag registration and a Florida title at any one of the County's Auto Tag Agencies.
Florida vehicle titles are processed in Tallahassee and then mailed to you by the Florida Division of Motor Vehicle.
Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections
Florida voter registration forms are available from the following:
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections 561-656-6200
- On-line at: www.pbcelections.org
- Wellington City Hall 561-791-4000
- Palm Beach County Library branches
- Florida Division of Drivers Licenses bureaus
Wellington Regional Medical Center
10101 Forest Hill Boulevard
Wellington, FL 33414
Palms West Hospital
13001 Southern Boulevard
Loxahatchee, FL 33470