Weather, Field & Event Status
Recreational Programs & Events Cancelled
All indoor and outdoor recreation programming is CANCELLED until further notice. For a list of program and event cancellations related to COVID-19 view the COVID-19 Events, Programs, & Meeting Cancellations page.
For Additional Coranavirus COVID-19 Information
Visit Wellington’s Coronavirus COVID-19 informational page for additional information, updates, and resources.
RainoutLine is Wellington Parks and Recreation’s system for letting you know when a game, practice, facility, or event has been affected by field or weather conditions.
The weather can be unpredictable in South Florida. Our staff takes many things into consideration when making the determination on whether or not to close fields and facilities, or cancel events, including weather radar, current weather conditions, and field conditions. We work hard to be as timely as possible, while also being careful not to cancel too quickly.
When we make a call, you’ll know!
View Current Statuses
For the best viewing experience on a mobile device, consider downloading the RainoutLine App.
Subscribe / Unsubscribe
- Will my email or phone number be shared?
- I didn't receive my confirmation email, what does that mean?
- I didn't receive my confirmation text, what do I do?
- How do I find the RainoutLine application on my iPad?
- Can I save extensions in the app so I don't have to search every time?
- What do the different icons mean on the application?
- I no longer wish to receive email or text notifications. How do I unsubscribe?
- I have more questions about alerts, who do I contact?