Classes & Programs
In-Person Classes & Programs
Wellington is proud to offer a variety of classes and programs for kids and adults. We have partnered with instructors who have been locally and nationally recognized for their work in the arts, dance, and much more!
- Expressive Dance, ages 2 to 4
- Tumble and Hip-Hop, ages 4 to 15
- KinderSports, ages 4 to 6
- TumbleKids, ages 3 to 5
- TumbleTots, ages 1 to 4
Fitness & Wellness Classes
- Go! Yoga Kids, ages 6 to 12
- Zumba, ages 12 and up
Browse available classes in our new CivicRec catalog! Available programs will vary based on season and registration period.
Visit our Virtual Recreation Center for FREE live classes, on-demand videos, at-home activities and more, including
- Adult Coloring
- Balance, Core & More
- Bingo (registration required)
- Health & Wellness Webinars
- Senior Aerobics
- Technology Webinars
- Yoga & Yogilates
- Zumba Gold
- Zumba Gold Chair
- Zumba Toning
Important Information on Program Registration
Wellington Parks and Recreation is excited to announce the launch of its new cloud-based recreation management solution, CivicRec. Available from CivicPlus, the new mobile-friendly platform provides users with a more intuitive, easy to navigate system for browsing and registering for parks and recreation activities, classes, sports, and youth leagues.
Important Information for the new system
- All users must create a new account in-person the first time they register for a program or reserve a facility.
- Two forms of ID will be required to establish proof of residency (i.e. driver’s license and utility bill).
- A birth certificate is required for registering a child in a program.