Athletic Leagues & Programs
The Wellington Parks and Recreation Department is proud to offer a wide variety of athletic leagues and programs for youth and adults throughout the year. While some athletic leagues are run internally by the department, additional league opportunities are available to participants through collaborative efforts with local youth sports providers.
Provided is an at-a-glance overview of the different athletic leagues and programs offered through the Wellington Parks and Recreation Department and our youth sports providers.
Available programs will vary based on season and registration period.
Adult Sports & Programs
- Coed Softball
- Men's Flag Football
Visit our Leagues Seasons & Information page for additional league details.
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Girls Softball
- Little League Baseball
Youth Sports Programs
- Basketball Fundamentals
- Cheerleading (Team & Recreational)
- Confidence thru Firtness & Motivation
- Future Soccer Superstar Training
- HapKiDo (Self-Defense)
- Sports Camps & Academies
Wellington Sports Providers
Contact our sports providers directly for registration and season information for the programs listed below.
View our Wellington Sports Providers list for contact information.
- Roller Hockey
- Travel Baseball
- Travel Basketball
- Travel Soccer
- Wrestling Club
Online Recreation Catalog
Browse and sign up for sports and athletic programs in our CivicRec catalog!
NEW users must register in-person the first time they use the system. Visit our Activity Registration page for important details and what you will need to bring when signing up for a program.
Due to COVID-19, the following modifications to leagues will be made in accordance with CDC standards. The following is a brief overview, but does not include every requirement or modification.
- A COVID-19 waiver form will be required during registration, as well as a “COVID-19 Code of Conduct” for parents to sign
- No team snacks or drinks at the end of games and practices, children must bring their own drinks
- Coaches will disinfect equipment before and after use
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Coaches must wear facial coverings at all times, children must wear facial coverings at all times except when actually playing
- Spectators must where a mask when not able to properly maintain social distance
Visit our CivicRec catalog or call 561-791-4005 for more information.