Athletic Leagues & Programs
The Wellington Parks and Recreation Department is proud to offer a wide variety of athletic leagues and programs for youth and adults throughout the year. While some athletic leagues are run internally by the department, additional league opportunities are available to participants through collaborative efforts with local youth sports providers.
Available programs vary based on season and registration period.
Browse the Online Recreation Catalog
For more information on programs listed below browse our CivicRec Online Catalog.
Adult Sports & Programs
- Coed Softball
- Men's Flag Football
Sports Camps & Academies
Availability varies based on season (Spring, Summer, Winter).
- Basketball Camp
- Boys & Girls Soccer Academy
- Fishing Camp
- Horseback Riding Camp
- Indoor/Outdoor Volleyball Academy
- Speed & Agility Training Camp
- Tennis Camps
- Tumble, Cheer, Stretch & Stunt Camp
- World Cup Soccer Camp
Visit our Leagues Seasons & Information page for additional league details.
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Girls Softball
- High School Hoops
- Little League Baseball
Youth Sports Programs
- Basketball Fundamentals
- Cheerleading (Team & Recreational)
- Confidence thru Fitness & Motivation
- Future Soccer Superstar Training
- HapKiDo (Self-Defense)
- Sand Volleyball Training
- Sports Camps & Academies
Wellington Sports Providers
Contact our sports providers directly for registration and season information for the programs listed below.
View our Wellington Sports Providers list for contact information.
- Roller Hockey
- Travel Baseball
- Travel Basketball
- Travel Soccer
- Wrestling Club
Important Information on Program Registration
Wellington Parks and Recreation is excited to announce the launch of its new cloud-based recreation management solution, CivicRec. Available from CivicPlus, the new mobile-friendly platform provides users with a more intuitive, easy to navigate system for browsing and registering for parks and recreation activities, classes, sports, and youth leagues.
Important Information for the new system
- All users must create a new account in-person the first time they register for a program or reserve a facility.
- Two forms of ID will be required to establish proof of residency (i.e. driver’s license and utility bill).
- A birth certificate is required for registering a child in a program.
Due to COVID-19, the following modifications to leagues will be made in accordance with CDC standards. The following is a brief overview, but does not include every requirement or modification.
- A COVID-19 waiver form will be required during registration, as well as a “COVID-19 Code of Conduct” for parents to sign
- No team snacks or drinks at the end of games and practices, children must bring their own drinks
- Coaches will disinfect equipment before and after use
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Coaches must wear facial coverings at all times
- Children are recommended to wear facial coverings at all times except when actually playing
- Spectators are recommended to wear a mask when not able to properly maintain social distance
Visit our CivicRec catalog or call 561-791-4005 for more information.