Wellington Parks and Recreation Department is committed to offering a wide range of quality athletic programs to meet the diverse needs of adults and youth in our community. While some athletic leagues are run internally by the department, additional league opportunities are available to participants through Wellington sports providers.
Due to COVID-19, the following modifications to leagues will be made in accordance with CDC standards. The following is a brief overview, but does not include every requirement or modification.
- A COVID-19 waiver form will be required during registration, as well as a “COVID-19 Code of Conduct” for parents to sign
- No team snacks or drinks at the end of games and practices, children must bring their own drinks
- Coaches will disinfect equipment before and after use
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Coaches must wear facial coverings at all times, children must wear facial coverings at all times except when actually playing
- Spectators must where a mask when not able to properly maintain social distance
Visit our CivicRec catalog or call 561-791-4005 for more information.
Important Information on Program Registration
Wellington Parks and Recreation is excited to announce the launch of its new cloud-based recreation management solution, CivicRec. Available from CivicPlus, the new mobile-friendly platform provides users with a more intuitive, easy to navigate system for browsing and registering for parks and recreation activities, classes, sports, and youth leagues.
Important Information for the new system
- All users must create a new account in-person the first time they register for a program or reserve a facility.
- Two forms of ID will be required to establish proof of residency (i.e. driver’s license and utility bill).
- A birth certificate is required for registering a child in a program.