Classes & Programs
Wellington offers a wide variety of classes and programs for youth, adults, and seniors at the Wellington Community Center! We have partnered with instructors, who have been locally and nationally recognized for their work. Classes are available for all ages in:
- Health and Wellness
Meet the Instructors
Meet some of instructors at the Wellington Community Center and hear from some of our program participants in this brief video filmed for Park and Recreation month in July.
Private Events at the Wellington Community Center
The Community Center offers affordable elegance, with a scenic waterfront, stunning sunset views, and rooms to accommodate special occasions of all sizes.
From intimate ceremonies to larger receptions, let our experienced team assist you in planning your special day. Take advantage of fully customizable room setups and added amenities including: linens and chair covers, and a portable stage and dance floor. The sunsets are free.
Visit our Rooms & Reservations page to learn more.
- The Wellington Amphitheater is a 3,200 square foot facility within the same complex, and lies adjacent to Scott's Place Playground. The facility includes a state of the art sound and lighting system for events such as concerts, plays, school functions, and movie nights.
- The Aquatics Complex is located next to the Wellington Community Center. It includes an Olympic-sized swimming pool, diving boards, and water slides.
- Scott's Place Barrier-Free Playground is located within the same complex, adjacent to the Amphitheater, and is designed to meet the needs of both able-bodied and disabled children.
- Wellington's Boathouse, in use by the Florida Rowing Center, is situated next to the Wellington Community Center, adjacent to Lake Wellington.
- Wellington's Village Hall is located within the same complex as the center. Village Hall is where residents can pay a water bill, apply for a permit, attend a council meeting, or speak with a city representative in one centrally located area.