Classes & Programs
Wellington offers a wide variety of classes and programs for youth, adults, and seniors at the Wellington Community Center! We have partnered with new instructors, who have been locally and nationally recognized for their work. Classes are available for all ages in:
- Health and Wellness
We are always looking for new and exciting programs to offer to our community. Learn more on our Classes and Programs page!
Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
A Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the new Wellington Community Center was held on Saturday, August 6, 2016. Attendees were invited to explore the new building and meet with instructors for new classes and programs at the center.
Ribbon Cutting Video
- The Wellington Amphitheater is a 3,200 square foot facility within the same complex, and lies adjacent to Scott's Place Playground. The facility includes a state of the art sound and lighting system for events such as concerts, plays, school functions, and movie nights.
- The Aquatics Complex is located next to the Wellington Community Center. It includes an Olympic-sized swimming pool, diving boards, and water slides.
- Scott's Place Barrier-Free Playground is located within the same complex, adjacent to the Amphitheater, and is designed to meet the needs of both able-bodied and disabled children.
- The Tennis Center, previously located next to the Wellington Community Center, is now located at 3100 Lyons Road, and offers instructional programming, lessons and leagues for residents and non-residents.
- Wellington's Village Hall is located within the same complex as the center. Village Hall is where residents can pay a water bill, apply for a permit, attend a council meeting, or speak with a city representative in one centrally located area.