- The Wellington Community Center is closed until further notice
- All indoor programming and activities have been canceled
- Rentals are canceled through April 30th
For a list of program and event cancellations, facility statuses and updated hours of operation related to COVID-19 view the COVID-19 Events, Programs, & Meeting Cancellations page.
Wellington Seeks Proposals
for Community Center Classes & Programs
Wellington’s Parks and Recreation Department seeks talented, positive, and innovative Independent Contractors that would like to share their expertise with the community by offering a variety of classes and programs at the Wellington Community Center. View the media release for details.
- The Wellington Amphitheater is a 3,200 square foot facility within the same complex, and lies adjacent to Scott's Place Playground. The facility includes a state of the art sound and lighting system for events such as concerts, plays, school functions, and movie nights.
- The Aquatics Complex is located next to the Wellington Community Center. It includes an Olympic-sized swimming pool, diving boards, and water slides.
- Scott's Place Barrier-Free Playground is located within the same complex, adjacent to the Amphitheater, and is designed to meet the needs of both able-bodied and disabled children.
- Wellington's Boathouse, in use by the Florida Rowing Center, is situated next to the Wellington Community Center, adjacent to Lake Wellington.
- Wellington's Village Hall is located within the same complex as the center. Village Hall is where residents can pay a water bill, apply for a permit, attend a council meeting, or speak with a city representative in one centrally located area.