Disability Service

Wellington residents who are physically unable to take their garbage and recycling containers to the roadside are eligible to receive disabled backdoor service. This service is provided at no additional charge.

Obtain the Service

To obtain this service, a resident must: Provide a physician's statement verifying that he/she is physically unable to take the receptacles to the roadside and attest that there is no one residing in the home that is able to take the receptacles to the roadside for collection.

Information can be submitted to the Wellington Solid Waste Services to 561-791-4003.