The Wellington Aquatics Complex consists of a state of the art Olympic size pool designed to meet competitive standards, including electronic touch pads connecting to a scoreboard. The complex also features a 10,000 square foot building with administrative offices, concession stands, showers, rest rooms, lockers and classrooms for first aid, CPR, and lifeguard courses.
View current weather and facility status for the Wellington Aquatics Complex.
Hours of Operation
September 3rd through May 25th
- Tuesday through Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm
- Sundays and Mondays, Closed
- Only 2 lap lanes are open 4 pm to close, Tuesday through Friday.
- Closed until Spring Break 2020.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday and Friday, 10 am to 2 pm
- Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm
- Open during normal hours.
Water Temperature & Weather
The facility will be closed to the public if the water temperature drops below 75 degrees or due to inclement weather.