The Wellington Aquatics Complex consists of a state of the art Olympic size pool designed to meet competitive standards, including electronic touch pads connecting to a scoreboard. The complex also features a 10,000 square foot building with administrative offices, concession stands, showers, rest rooms, lockers and classrooms for first aid, CPR, and lifeguard courses.
View current weather and facility status for the Wellington Aquatics Complex.
Hours of Operation
September 3rd through May 25th
Modified Hours of Operation
The Wellington Wahoos will host a swim meet at the Wellington Aquatics Complex, Friday, February 14th through Sunday, February 16th. The entire pool will be closed during the meet, beginning at 3 PM on Friday.
Friday, February 14th
- Open to the public, 10 AM to 3 PM
Saturday, February 15th
- Closed for the day to accommodate the swim meet
Sunday, February 17th
- Closed per normal hours of operation
- Tuesday through Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm
- Sundays and Mondays, Closed
- Only 2 lap lanes are open 4 pm to close, Tuesday through Friday.
- Closed until Spring Break 2020.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday and Friday, 10 am to 2 pm
- Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm
- Open during normal hours.
Water Temperature & Weather
The facility will be closed to the public if the water temperature drops below 75 degrees or due to inclement weather.