The Adopt-A-Street program aids in beautifying Wellington by removing litter in the Village of Wellington right-of-ways.
How to Participate in the Program
- Select a street section that is available from the Available Street Sections list.
- Submit a completed application, litter removal agreement, safety sheet, and payment (if applicable). Please contact Michelle Diaz to get the paperwork needed to participate in the program.
- Clean your adopted street section at least four (4) times a year.
|Available Street Sections:|
No Vacancies Available
Quarterly Litter Pick-Up
- Sponsors must complete at least four (4) litter pick-ups per year along their adopted street segment.
- Safety equipment, garbage bags, and signs will be provided by the Village of Wellington to conduct the pick-up, at no cost.
- Groups will be able to hold onto the equipment for future pick-ups.
- Once a pick-up has been completed, you must contact Diana Brown or Michelle Diaz and inform us of the date the pick-up occurred and the total number of litter bags that were collected.
To get the safety equipment, please contact Diana Brown to schedule a visit to pick up supplies or replace damaged supplies.
If you are interested in the program, please contact Michelle Diaz for more information.