Parks & Facilities
Playgrounds & Community Play Spaces
Village staff has made every effort to have clean and safe conditions for the our community play spaces. Structures and equipment have been cleaned, and signage has been installed to communicate safety recommendations.
To that end, Wellington welcomes residents back to its parks and playgrounds with the following reminders:
- PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK – The Village will not be monitoring the use of playgrounds or equipment, so please plan accordingly.
- Playground visitors must observe social distancing and other safety precautions.
- It’s recommended that those of age wear a mask or face covering.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure they are using sanitizer safely.
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
All visitors must
- Follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) social distancing guidelines
- Bring their own drinks
- Bring their own hand sanitizer and mask