Wellington Parks and Recreation is excited to announce the launch of its new cloud-based recreation management solution, CivicRec. Available from CivicPlus, the new mobile-friendly platform provides users with a more intuitive, easy to navigate system for browsing and registering for parks and recreation activities, classes, sports, and youth leagues.
Creating an Account
- All users must create a new account in-person the first time they register for a program or reserve a facility.
- Two forms of ID will be required to establish proof of residency (i.e. driver’s license and utility bill).
- A birth certificate is required for registering a child in a program.
After creating an account in-person, users will be able to easily register for programs, manage their accounts, print and view receipts, pay balances, and more — all online or from a mobile device.
For Additional Information
Call 561-791-4005 for additional information.
Register online. First-time Wellington recreation participants must register in-person to establish a household in our system.
Your initial user name is the original email address you used for registration and the password will be automatically emailed to you.
New Participants (In-Person)
All users must create a new account in-person the first time they register for a program or reserve a facility.
First-time Wellington Recreation participants must register in person at the Village Park Gymnasium.
For swim lessons, please register at the Wellington Aquatics Complex.
- Registration forms must be filled out accurately and completely, and will only be accepted from parents or guardians with legal responsibility for youth participants.
- Proof of residency is required to qualify for resident rates. Two forms of ID will be required to establish proof of residency, such as a driver’s license and utility bill.
- Proof of age in the form of a birth certificate is required for registering a child in a program.
- Registrations accepted after the deadline depend upon the space available and instructor policies.
By Registration Form
When time allows, all mail-in, dropped off, and faxed registrations will be processed.
- Fill out the registration form completely.
- When possible, provide different choices of class sessions.
- Due to the volume of mail-in, dropped off, and faxed registrations, we will not be able to confirm by phone that we received your form. You will receive a confirmation notice in the mail and/or by email, listing your class enrollment.
- Full payment must be included with your registration form(s).
- If paying by check, please send a separate check for each program or activity for which you would like to register.
- If the check you send is greater than the program fee(s) total, or you are placed on a wait list for a program, you will receive a household credit on your account for any unused portion of the payment.
Special Needs Accommodations
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), any persons requiring special accommodations to participate in recreation programs shall, two weeks prior to the program start date, contact Wellington's Parks and Recreation Department at
- 11700 Pierson Road, Wellington, FL 33414
- Phone: 561-791-4005, extension 3
Fees & Payment
- Non-Resident (NR)
- Resident Fees (R)
Residents are those persons residing within the Village of Wellington. Two forms of ID are required to establish proof of residency, such as a driver’s license and utility bill. Payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
Acceptable methods for payment include cash (See note), credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover), or checks made payable to "Village of Wellington".
Note: Payments in-person can be made in cash but must be made in the exact amount.
A service fee of $25 is charged for all checks returned Wellington does not offer prorated fees for late registrations or partial participation.
Refunds & Cancellations
To receive a refund, a Refund Request Form must be completed and received by the Parks and Recreation Department prior to the start of the second class. Refunds requested due to injury or medical illness will require a doctor's note.
No refunds after the start of the second class. There is a $10 administrative fee per participant, per program for refunds or transfers.
- Credits can be applied to households and used for future programs in cases of cancellation or refund
- Programs paid by cash or check receive a refund in the form of a check, mailed within four weeks after
- Programs paid by credit card are refunded to the card within two weeks.
Sports Provider Refunds
Please refer to individual sports providers policies for information on refunds.
Don't wait - register early! When programs aren't meeting minimum enrollment numbers they run the risk of cancellation. Your early registration helps us ensure accurate participant numbers when deciding if programs will run. In cases of cancellation, full refunds are issued.