2 gymnasiums, recreation administrative offices, 5 soccer fields, 4 football fields, 2 hockey rinks, 4 baseball/softball fields, 5 concession/restroom buildings, 3 pavilions, heart trail, tot lot, multipurpose rooms and game room.
Pavilions located at Village Park and Tiger Shark Cove are available for use on a first come, first serve basis Monday-Friday at no cost. Saturday and Sunday use of pavilions require rental. Pavilions are available for a Half Day (8am - 12pm or 1pm - 5pm) or Full Day (8am - 5pm). Picnic tables at the pavilions seat approximately 6-8 people.
- Pavilion #1 (by Roller Hockey Rink): No Grills, No Electricity, 10 Picnic Tables
- Pavilion #2 (Left of Playground): 2 Grills, No Electricity, 10 Picnic Tables
- Pavilion #3 (Right of Playground): 1 Large Grill, No Electricity, 12 Picnic Tables
- Submarine Pavilion #1 (Left of Playground): No Grills, No Electricity, 3 Picnic Tables
- Mermaid Pavilion #2 (Right of Playground): No Grills, No Electricity, 3 Picnic Tables
- Large Pavilion #3 (Left side of Park): No Grills, 10 Picnic Tables
Pavilions located in our other neighborhood parks are available for use at no cost on a first come, first serve basis.
Please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at (561) 791-4005 to determine date and time availability.
Pavilions are available for a Half Day (8am - 12pm or 1pm - 5pm) or Full Day (8am - 5pm). Rates are as follows and include applicable sales tax:
Half Day $53.00
Full Day $106.00
Half Day $80.00
Full Day $160.00
- Contact Parks & Recreation at (561) 791-4005 to determine date and time availability.
- If your date and time is available, you will need to complete a Pavilion Reservation Permit Application. CLICK HERE to download.
- Bring your completed application and full payment in the form of Cash, Check, or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) to the Village Park front desk during normal operating hours, or fax it to us at (561) 791-4009.
Hours of Operation
Friday: 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Hours subject to change.
The Village Park Gym is CLOSED on the following dates:
Location & Contact
Wellington, FL 33414
Ph: (561) 791-4005 | Fax: (561) 791-4005
Take Forest Hill Boulevard to Stribling Way. Turn on to Stribling Way and follow until the road bends and connects to Fairlane Farms Road. Turn onto Fairlane Farms and follow until it ends at Pierson Road. Make a right onto Pierson Road. Village Park will be on you left just past Commercial Park.
Use this link for specific directions from your location: View Larger Map