Non-Residents $15 per 1 1/2 hours, per person (tax included)
The Wellington Tennis Center offers many different programs for all ages, including adult and youth programs that encourage and incorporate all levels of play.
For additional information on programs and pricing CLICK HERE or contact the Tennis Pro Shop at (561) 791-4775
Adult Clinics & Leagues
The Wellington Tennis Center offers seven different levels of play starting with 2.5 up to a 5.0. The season starts in September and concludes in April.
The senior leagues offer many different levels for men and women. Leagues are offered year round.
Learn the game of tennis in a one hour fun-filled clinic. Improve your strokes, learn court strategy, and perfect your skill for singles and doubles games.
- Mondays 10:00 am – 11:00 am (Advanced Beginners)
- Thursdays 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Beginners)
Cardio Tennis is a popular program and provides a great way to get your cardio workout in an hour and a half.
- Fridays 8:30 am – 10: 00 am
- Tuesdays 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm (Must call or visit Pro Shop by 2 pm on the day of to sign up)
For the working players, we offer round robins in the evenings.
- Ladies, Men's and Mixed Doubles
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- Level - Intermediate to Advanced
- All leagues start at 7:00 pm
- Ages 4-6 3:30 pm – 4:15 pm
- Ages 7-10 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Monday – Thursday 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Weekly sessions starting in June.
Tennis Camp is limited to 36 campers per session.
Receive 10% off for 2 or more children OR 10% off 2 or more weeks!
Ages: 6-13 (Quickstart format will be used for ages 6-8)
- Tennis only 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Tennis and Swimming 9:00 am – 1:30 pm (lunch included)
***There will be NO CAMP July 4th.***
For more information contact the Tennis Pro Shop at (561) 791-4775
Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
The Tennis Center is CLOSED on the following dates:
- New Year's Day
Hours are subject to change
Address & Contact
Wellington, Florida 33414
Located by the Wellington Community Center