How Do I Sign Up?
- First-time Wellington recreation participants MUST register in-person to establish a household in our system.
- If you already have a household in our system, Click Here to go to our WebTrac Online Registration site.
- Click Here for step-by-step instructions on how to use our WebTrac Online Registration site.
By Registration Form
- When time allows, all Mail-In, Dropped Off, and Faxed registrations will be processed.
- Fill out the registration form completely. When possible, provide different choices of class sections.
- Due to the volume of Mail-In, Dropped Off, and Faxed registrations, we will not be able to confirm by phone that we received your form.
- You will receive a confirmation notice in the mail, listing your class enrollment.
- FULL PAYMENT must be included with your registration form(s). Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Amex) or a check made payable to Wellington. No cash is accepted.
- Send a separate check for each program/activity for which you would like to register.
- If the check you send is greater than the program fee(s) total, or you are placed on a wait list for a program, you will receive a household credit on your account for any unused portion of the payment.
Payment must accompany registration. Please make checks payable to Wellington. A $25 fee is charged for returned checks.
Participants must meet the age guidelines by the start of program.
Household credits can be used towards any class or pass. No administration fees are incurred when refunds remain on a household account, but a penalty fee may still apply. Please read the program refund policy. There is a $10 administration fee per program for a credit card or household credit balance refund. All check refunds will be mailed within 4 weeks after the request has been processed. Refunds requested due to injury or medical illness will require a doctor's note. Full refunds will be issued if the program is cancelled.
Annual Tennis or Pool Pass:
Prorated from the date of the refund request.